Aerie # 2298 Auxiliary # 2298
"The Friendliest Aerie"
Welcome to the The Auburn Eagles home page we would like you to know a little about us and
our Aerie. We were instituted April 11,1938 as The Rainier Aerie in Auburn, WA. Our Aerie has
always been known as the "Train Aerie" because the city of Auburn was considered the train
hub of the Northwest, hauling coal from Black Diamond to the Port of Seattle and bringing
supplies to the early settlers from the east, being located between the big cities of Seattle
and Tacoma, Auburn became one of the busiest hubs of its time.
Who We Are, Our Mission Statement -
The Fraternal Order of Eagles is an international non-profit organization uniting fraternally in the spirit of
liberty, truth, justice, and equality, to make human life more desirable by lessening its ills and promoting peace,
prosperity, gladness and hope. F.O.E. donates more than $10 million a year to local communities, fundraisers,
charities and more. As part of its philosophy, the F.O.E. gives back 100 percent of monies raised in the form of
grants. Fundraisers are conducted for eight major charities, including kidney, heart, diabetes, cancer and
spinal cord injury funds, a children's fund, memorial foundation and the Golden Eagle Fund. Our Core Values
Our History The F.O.E. was founded in February, 1898 by six theatre owners gathered in a Seattle shipyard to
discuss a musician's strike. After addressing the matter, they agreed to "bury the hatchet" and form "The
Order of Good Things." As numbers grew, members selected the Bald Eagle as the official emblem and
changed the name to "The Fraternal Order of Eagles." The women's auxiliary traces its roots to 1927.
New Auburn Eagles mailing address:
Auburn Aerie 2298
1402 Auburn Way N.
P.O. # 402
Auburn, WA. 98002
Auxiliary 2298 Secretary - Verna Murray
Bottom of Form
Aerie 2298 Secretary - Frank Lonergan
Auburn Auxiliary 2298
PO box 2010
Milton, WA. 98354
Until further notice the Aerie meetings for Auburn Eagles Aerie 2298 will be held
the 1st and 3rd Mondays of the month at 7:00 pm (sometimes 6 pm)
7015 141ST AVE Ct. EAST
Enter park make a right and follow to the end.
Clubhouse on left.